Monday, May 24, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up

Just in time! Almost didn't make it...

  1. Started my new part time job today! If I didn't have enough on my plate!
  2. I'm so tired of cleaning "pee-pee" off the floor and it ain't from a new puppy...
  3. Thinks it's so cute when little kids whispers.
  4. Procrastination leads to accumulation.
  5. Potty training would be fun if Lyla actually liked the potty.
  6. Coming home to a cooked dinner is fabulous!
  7. I am sooo not bikini ready! Grrr...
  8. Kalina loves to blow raspberries..... when she has food in her mouth.
  9. Feels like every one of my weekends are booked until the end of summer!
  10. Had an awesome time at the Laurie Berkner Band concert, despite the rain.
  11. Bought VIP tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Philly for Lyla's 2nd birthday! Woo-hoo!
  12. Really could use a weekend getaway with the family.
  13. I get a panic attack just thinking about a hot air balloon.
  14. You can't convince me to go on a cruise!
  15. Love planning our Brazil trip for the end of the year.
  16. Always have FAITH!
Love,
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!