Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up

Ok, ok so I'm a day late with this week's WWU.
BUT to my defense, I've had a lot going on and I've been sick, SO I say better late than never, right?

  1. Why do I always complain about infomercials but 10 minutes later I'm still watching it and contemplating whether or not to buy whatever they're selling??
  2. I want to take this time to thank my lovely husband for teaching our toddler how to THROW! Her aim = MY FACE!
  3. Celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! (love you)
  4. Officially started classes.
  5. Mommies do not get a sick day off :o/
  6. Kudos to those working mamas! I leave my girls for 2 hours and I miss them terribly.
  7. After searching for 10 minutes while the guy who was going to load my car with boxes patiently waited, I realized that my car does not have a button that pops the trunk!
  8. Always keep snacks in your car, because when hunger strikes, eating left over crumbs of chips that your child did not want and have been sitting in your car for only God knows how long, might seem like a good idea at first, but it's...not.
  9. There IS a difference between hearing and actually listening...learn it!
  10. Loving the new Manor College T-shirts that I designed!

Until next week-

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!