Friday, April 30, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
- Become a follower of my *MOM*ments Blog
- Become a fan of my *MOM*ents on Facebook or Twitter
- Become a fan of Toys R Us on Twitter
- Send a cute photo of your child(ren) with caption of their names & ages to email@example.com
- Leave a comment on here saying you entered the contest
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
So today being "Earth Day", I have thought up of some activities to do with Lyla (because Kalina is too young) to teach her some things about the Earth and how to RECYCLE & REUSE.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
You can also have an Ultimate Birthday Party with Elmo & Friends!
What began as a 3-acre theme park 30 years ago has grown to 14 acres with more than three-dozen interactive activities, including water attractions, whirling rides, an action-packed roller coaster, choreographed live stage shows, furry friends and a musical parade. Sesame Place is located near Philadelphia, in Langhorne, PA.
Visit Sesame Place to learn more about Sesame Place's varied season passports, dining with the characters for breakfast, lunch or dinner and the line-up of special events and general park information.
Here is how you Enter:
- Become a follower of my *MOM*ents. If you're not registered with Blogger already, you must Register, then go back to my page and click "Follow". (FYI: You're not a Follower by leaving a comment)
-Leave me a comment HERE on why you think I should choose you! (Please keep it short & simple) Please include your Name & Contact Info.
*The Giveaway Contest will end on Sunday, April 25th at 11:59pm. I will randomly select a winner Monday (April 26th) morning. *
Good luck to everyone!!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
- Hurricane Season will start in: 15 Days, 17 Hours, 32 Minutes
April 25, 2010
Registration Time: 8:00 AM
Start Time: 9:00 AM
Phone: (610) 945-6050
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
1. GO GREEN with Starbucks! Bring a reusable cup to get Starbucks coffee for free tomorrow.
2. If you prefer Dunkin Donuts, get a free donut with your coffee tomorrow morning.
3. If you're looking for something a little sweet, go to Cinnabon for two free sweet cupcake bites!
4. Celebrate a special day all month at IHOP with free food for kids between 4 PM and 10 PM each night until April 30.
**If you're reading this post after April 15 and you're upset because you missed all the freebies, there's still one more tax day freebie left for you at Jack in the Box with free fries on April 16.**
For more freebies on Tax Day throughout the country, visit:http://www.mainstreet.com/article/moneyinvesting/taxes/awesome-tax-day-freebies
Hope you enjoy the tips tomorrow, I know I will!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
- Fresh (frozen) Tilapia Fillets (I would recommend getting the large bag with the fillets that are individually packaged. It's a lot easier when you are only going to be making a few fillets so you do not have to defrost the whole bag because they're stuck together. It is no more than $10.)
- Lemon Juice
- Garlic Salt
- Cocktail Sauce
- Montreal Chicken Seasoning
Monday, April 12, 2010
- Embarking on a new Journey...
- Celebrate Mother's Day at Michaels All Week Long
- Baskin-Robbins 31¢ Scoop Night
- *CLOSED* Cute Kid Photo Contest- WIN $100 Toys R U...
- Devastation in Rio (Brazil)
- Earth Day
- The Fresh Beat Band Live in Concert at Sesame Plac...
- *CLOSED* FREE Giveaway: 4 Tickets to Sesame Place!...
- Lyla's Cool Trick
- GO GREEN with Target
- Congrats to my Hubby!
- A Home In Haiti
- March for Babies
- Shady Brook Farm Carnival
- TAX DAY FREEBIES
- Tilapia Dinner in less than 20 minutes!
- "To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you h...
- Welcome Letter
- ▼ April (18)