Friday, April 16, 2010

Congrats to my Hubby!

Congratulations to John Dempster aka. My Husband for his new title as the Head Coach of Manor College Men's Soccer! Woo-hoo! He's been the Assistant Coach for almost 10 years now, that it's great to see him accomplish one of his many dreams. We're so excited about this new journey in his life. There has been an article published about him on the NEastPhilly.com website. Click on the link below to read all about it!


We love you and are so proud of you honey! Keep up the good work!

Love,

Proud Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!