Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TAX DAY FREEBIES


Here are some fantastic Tax Day Freebies for you:

1. GO GREEN with Starbucks! Bring a reusable cup to get Starbucks coffee for free tomorrow.

2. If you prefer Dunkin Donuts, get a free donut with your coffee tomorrow morning.

3. If you're looking for something a little sweet, go to Cinnabon for two free sweet cupcake bites!

4. Celebrate a special day all month at IHOP with free food for kids between 4 PM and 10 PM each night until April 30.

**If you're reading this post after April 15 and you're upset because you missed all the freebies, there's still one more tax day freebie left for you at Jack in the Box with free fries on April 16.**

For more freebies on Tax Day throughout the country, visit:http://www.mainstreet.com/article/moneyinvesting/taxes/awesome-tax-day-freebies

Hope you enjoy the tips tomorrow, I know I will!


-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!