Thursday, May 27, 2010
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
- Started my new part time job today! If I didn't have enough on my plate!
- I'm so tired of cleaning "pee-pee" off the floor and it ain't from a new puppy...
- Thinks it's so cute when little kids whispers.
- Procrastination leads to accumulation.
- Potty training would be fun if Lyla actually liked the potty.
- Coming home to a cooked dinner is fabulous!
- I am sooo not bikini ready! Grrr...
- Kalina loves to blow raspberries..... when she has food in her mouth.
- Feels like every one of my weekends are booked until the end of summer!
- Had an awesome time at the Laurie Berkner Band concert, despite the rain.
- Bought VIP tickets to Yo Gabba Gabba Live in Philly for Lyla's 2nd birthday! Woo-hoo!
- Really could use a weekend getaway with the family.
- I get a panic attack just thinking about a hot air balloon.
- You can't convince me to go on a cruise!
- Love planning our Brazil trip for the end of the year.
- Always have FAITH!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
- Why do I always complain about infomercials but 10 minutes later I'm still watching it and contemplating whether or not to buy whatever they're selling??
- I want to take this time to thank my lovely husband for teaching our toddler how to THROW! Her aim = MY FACE!
- Celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary! (love you)
- Officially started classes.
- Mommies do not get a sick day off :o/
- Kudos to those working mamas! I leave my girls for 2 hours and I miss them terribly.
- After searching for 10 minutes while the guy who was going to load my car with boxes patiently waited, I realized that my car does not have a button that pops the trunk!
- Always keep snacks in your car, because when hunger strikes, eating left over crumbs of chips that your child did not want and have been sitting in your car for only God knows how long, might seem like a good idea at first, but it's...not.
- There IS a difference between hearing and actually listening...learn it!
- Loving the new Manor College T-shirts that I designed!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Bumblebee (Buzz Buzz) from Buzz Buzz
Rocketship Run from Rocketship Run
Victor Vito from Victor Vito
We Are The Dinosaurs from Whaddaya Think Of That?
I’m Gonna Catch You from Under A Shady Tree
Moon Moon Moon from Victor Vito
Pig On Her Head from Buzz Buzz
Fast And Slow (The Rabbit And The Turtle) from Rocketship Run
I’m Not Perfect from Victor Vito
I Really Love To Dance from Buzz Buzz
BOOTS from Victor Vito
Five Days Old from Rocketship Run
The Goldfish audio recording from the DVD We Are . . . The Laurie Berkner Band (2005)
Monster Boogie from Buzz Buzz
Song In My Tummy from Under A Shady Tree
I Know A Chicken from Whaddaya Think Of That?
Under A Shady Tree from Under A Shady Tree
Pig On Her Head audio recording from Nick Jr.’s Move To The Music video (2004)
Moon Moon Moon audio recording from the DVD We Are . . . The Laurie Berkner Band (2005)
Open Your Heart written for the kids of the Pajama Program (2010)
P.O. Box 318, Lahaska, Pennsylvania 18931
Shop #166 (215) 794-4047
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Taga Bike Strollers are the new "IT" item to have! I'm truly amazed by this product. It's a baby stroller and carrier bike all rolled into one. It's super fun and safe. It's also very environment friendly, which is awesome! It's easy to maneuver it around stores, elevators, etc. It fits in the trunk of you car no problem! It only weighs about 45-60 lbs. depending on the conversion. Conversion time is an estimated 20 seconds! You can't beat that. Sometimes it takes me longer with my everyday stroller!
- It's pure quality time with your child(ren).
- Ride with confidence and control.
- It's the only bike that transforms into a stroller.
- No parent workout can compare.
- Taga grows with your family.
- Invest in a truly green vehicle.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
- Follow my *MOM*ents blog. (Register with Blogger, if you're not already)
- Visit U*neaks website and choose your choice of sneakers and 2 pairs of socks and tell me with a comment below.
- Earn extra entries by following my *MOM*ents & U*neaks on Twitter.
- Earn more entries by liking my *MOM*ents on Facebook.
- Earn even more entries by mentioning this giveaway on your site, Twitter or Facebook.
Monday, May 10, 2010
- I offer something to Lyla 50 times and she decides she finally wants it when I sit down.
- My husband warned me about stickers. Enough said.
- Windy weather SUCKS!
- Loved celebrating my first Mother's Day with BOTH of my girls and all the other mommies this year!
- My hubby makes everything special, no matter what.
- Had soo much fun at the Please Touch Museum this weekend.
- People really need to learn the rules at a 4 way stop sign situation.
- After a certain incident, I decided to go into full-potty-training-mode! Good-bye diapers and Hello Panties!
- Due to Kalina's urge to be heard at all times, I'm thinking of investing on some serious ear plugs!
- Grocery shopping by myself is like therapy to me.
- Why does RED spaghetti sauce always splatter when I'm wearing a WHITE shirt?
- I've noticed this week some people really have A LOT of time on their hands. Wish they would share...
- Why have a nice couch if your toddler is just going to write, color, wipe their hands, drop the messiest food on it? Seriously? It was one pattern but now it's a whole new one!
Friday, May 7, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Monday, May 3, 2010
- Sweet potatoes on my shirt is not a good look for me! (Thanks Kalina for letting me know.)
- I'm having a secret affair with soda.
- I ate a whole pack of double stuffed Oreos this week. (Please don't judge!)
- I believe that my finger will always smell and taste like Desitin.
- My husband and I find excitement in clipping coupons for things that we need.
- Invented a new recipe for frozen pudding with jello by accident and the hubby loved it and suggested that I try it with alcohol next time...
- Enrolled in school and I will start next week! Loving it!
- I'm happy and sad at the same time for realizing how fast our girls are growing up.
- Feels so blessed to have celebrated Kalina's Christening this weekend.
- I absolutely love having my hubby around for the whole weekend and is really happy he is no longer working Saturdays! Yay! More family time!
- I can chew more than I bite off!
- If you count my feet, I have 4 hands.
- Lyla thinks the entire house and legs are her coloring world :o/
- I have made some great deals for my blog.
- Lyla is really starting to mimic me more and more.
- Went a little more blonde and I must say I am having a little more fun!
- Humidy + My Hair = HOT MESS!
- I believe my sanity will probably run out by the time I'm 30.
- Lyla would eat chips for breakfast everyday if she could.
- My husband and I are a great team! (Of course I already knew this.)
- Lyla decided she likes peas. Woo-hoo!
- Kalina is 7 months today!
- Sunshine makes me smile.
- My girls have the best/funniest personalities that makes me laugh and smile everyday.
- My laundry will probably never be up to date.
- Why is it every time my house cleaner leaves, within 5 minutes, it looks like she never came?
- Sneezes are taking over the household.
- 6 year olds don't take naps?? Is this what I have to look forward to?
- Sprinkles vs. Jimmies
- Padded Bikini Tops For Young Girls
- Weekly Wrap Up
- $1 Old Navy Flip Flops!
- "Mommy, I touch poopies!" -Lyla
- Weekly Wrap Up
- ~Havaianas & Ipanemas~
- Tap it out with The Fresh Beat Band ft. Daddy & Ly...
- Open Love Letter
- *CLOSED* Laurie Berkner Band Autographed Album - G...
- Giggleberry Fair Tweet 'n Play Thursdays
- Mama's Summer Must Haves!
- Summer Shoes For Your Little Girls!
- Taga Bike Strollers
- U*neaks Giveaway!
- *FREE* Dunkin Donuts Coffee
- Please Touch Museum
- Weekly Wrap Up
- Video: Lyla & Kalina
- Children's Medicine RECALL 2010
- Weekly Wrap Up
- Iron Cupcake Challenge
- ▼ May (22)