Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mama's Summer Must Haves!

So here are are my 2 must have items for this Summer!

(Click on the links to see my style)

They are both adorably cute and a great bargain! The handbag comes in different patterns and colors, I have the FLORAL pattern. Purchased at TARGET & MACY'S, which are both my faves! If you have clicked on the links already, you will see that my IT color for this Summer is TEAL! This Summer you will see a lot of patterns and bright colors. Thong sandals are a must right now!

Both of these items were part of my Mother's Day gifts and I'm so excited to put them both together and go out! When I do, I'll post a pic up!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!