Tuesday, May 18, 2010

~Havaianas & Ipanemas~






I've noticed Havaianas took off ever since the crew from the MTV Hit Show "Laguna Beach" started wearing them. And Ipanemas took off as well ever since Supermodel Gisele Budchen started promoting them. As you know by now, I'm Brazilian and both of these flip flops are made there. Ever since I was little, this is all you would find on my feet waaaay before MTV played reality shows and Gisele became a supermodel.

But of course they never made them this cute!! Take a look!

My awesome cousin has transformed ordinary Ipanema (Black) & Havaiana (White) flip flops into these sassy sandals! There hasn't been one time that I wear any of these and someone stops me to ask where I got them. I even have them asking if she's willing to make one for them! If you have ever tried one on, you know how comfortable and soft they are, and now they're cute and fashionable too! She makes all different kinds and colors making them even more unique!

Let me know what you think of them!

I'm ready for this warm weather to stick around so I can wear them!!

-Natalie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!