Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Summer Shoes For Your Little Girls!



Like any other girl out there, I LOVE shoe shopping! Especially when that warm weather rolls around and all the cute flip flops & sandals comes out. And now that I have 2 girls, I love shoe shopping even more. Everything is so little and cute and we all know girls have more options! I can't wait until they're old enough where the 3 of us can go out and just shop! This will be very unfortunate for my husband and our bank account...

(Insert his GASP face here when he sees all the shopping bags!)

But lucky for us, I have found some great deals on some adorable shoes for our little girls. The one that Lyla is wearing in the picture above, cost me no more than $15!!!

(Insert his sigh of RELIEF here when he sees the receipts!)

Below are the 4 pairs of shoes that I bought for Lyla and Kalina at TARGET!


I got this pair for Kalina. It's the Pre-Walk Girls' Genuine Kids by OshKosh Aleeza Flower Gladiator Sandals - Gold (ONLY $12.99)
I also got this pair for Kalina. It's the Pre-Walk Girls' Circo Alcina Flower Sandals - White (ONLY $9.99)
I got this pair for Lyla. It's the Toddler Girls' Genuine Kids from OshKosh Jaidyce Butterfly Thong Sandals - Multicolor (ONLY $14.99)

As seen in the picture above, Lyla is wearing the Toddler Girls' Xhilaration Jodi Beaded Thong Sandals - White (ONLY $14.99)

Also, I got Lyla her first pair of little girl's high heels. It's so cute! I actually got this pair at SEARS. It's the TKS Toddler Girl Camille - Silver. For some reason, I wasn't able to post the picture up, but you can see it by clicking HERE and it's on sale right now for $9.99!!

There isn't a time that I put these shoes on them that someone doesn't stop to tell me how cute they are and asks me where did I buy them. So I decided to share with you what my girls are wearing this summer! I guarantee you will get compliments non-stop! I know I do! They are also very soft and comfortable on their feet. Especially for Lyla who loves to run around, she had no problem wearing these. We actually put the Multicolor Flower one on her when we went to the Please Touch Museum. She walked in them ALL DAY and they did not hurt her feet or leave any red marks. They're also rubbery on the bottom and are not slippery.

They're great for the warm weather and very fashionable too!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!