Here's this week's Weekly Wrap Up:
- I offer something to Lyla 50 times and she decides she finally wants it when I sit down.
- My husband warned me about stickers. Enough said.
- Windy weather SUCKS!
- Loved celebrating my first Mother's Day with BOTH of my girls and all the other mommies this year!
- My hubby makes everything special, no matter what.
- Had soo much fun at the Please Touch Museum this weekend.
- People really need to learn the rules at a 4 way stop sign situation.
- After a certain incident, I decided to go into full-potty-training-mode! Good-bye diapers and Hello Panties!
- Due to Kalina's urge to be heard at all times, I'm thinking of investing on some serious ear plugs!
- Grocery shopping by myself is like therapy to me.
- Why does RED spaghetti sauce always splatter when I'm wearing a WHITE shirt?
- I've noticed this week some people really have A LOT of time on their hands. Wish they would share...
- Why have a nice couch if your toddler is just going to write, color, wipe their hands, drop the messiest food on it? Seriously? It was one pattern but now it's a whole new one!
That's all for my random thoughts, I can't believe my brain actually even function for those...