Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taga Bike Strollers



Taga Bike Strollers are the new "IT" item to have! I'm truly amazed by this product. It's a baby stroller and carrier bike all rolled into one. It's super fun and safe. It's also very environment friendly, which is awesome! It's easy to maneuver it around stores, elevators, etc. It fits in the trunk of you car no problem! It only weighs about 45-60 lbs. depending on the conversion. Conversion time is an estimated 20 seconds! You can't beat that. Sometimes it takes me longer with my everyday stroller!

This is what I want!! Do you know how easy and fun it would be for me to just put both of my girls on here and just pedal my way around the neighborhood?

You have to check out Taga website to see all the different conversions that this baby can do! They even have a video showing you how fast and easy it is to work it.


Take a look at this picture with Tori Spelling, her husband Dean, and their 2 adorable kids, Liam and Stella using the Taga bikes!

Here are 6 reasons why you should get one (By Taga):
  1. It's pure quality time with your child(ren).
  2. Ride with confidence and control.
  3. It's the only bike that transforms into a stroller.
  4. No parent workout can compare.
  5. Taga grows with your family.
  6. Invest in a truly green vehicle.
This product is certified safe and has won many awards already. It is now available in the U.S. for ordering.

Taga retail price is $1,495. I'm starting to save up right.....NOW!! Or maybe I should just start accepting donations towards my Taga fund? ;o)

Go on the Taga website for more information about it and how to order.

Tell me what you think,

-Natalie



2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome! My toddler and I walk everywhere. I saved up for his bugaboo and love it, but this stroller completely takes the cake! Thanks for introducing it, I am definitely going to take a serious look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I thought it was pretty cool and I haven't heard much about it so I wanted to spread the word. I'm really starting to consider it too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!