Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome Letter

Hello Everyone,

So to be honest, I have sat down in front of this screen to try to write a creative welcome letter to you, but I keep getting interrupted by "Mommy, I want snack" from my 19 month old and my 6 month old's big, loud screams because I am not fully paying attention to her, and I also babysit a 5 month old who might be waking up from a nap right now...story of my life! ;o)

To keep it simple, I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla & Kalina, who happens to be only 13 months apart! So you can imagine how busy I am everyday! I also babysit everyday to make some extra money. Aside from all the runarounds, diaper changes, feedings and entertaining that I do here for 3 little girls, I will manage to write a blog with my everyday moments as my new role in life, being a MOM!

Thanks!
Natalie aka. Mommy, Mommy, Mommy. Mom, Mom, Mama, Mooooommmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!