Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baskin-Robbins 31¢ Scoop Night

Come out and help Baskin-Robbins honor America's firefighters by participating in their 31¢ Scoop Night!

Join them tonight (April 28th) between 5pm-10pm!

The Baskin-Robbins Community Foundation is donating $100,000 to the National Falled Firefighters Foundation (NFFF). At participating locations, you may also have a chance to make a donation to your local fire charities.

My father-in-law is a retired Philadelphia Firefighter Lieutenant and both Lyla and Kalina LOVE ice cream, so you know where we'll be tonight!

Click here to find a store near you!

Everyone is invited!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!