Tuesday, August 31, 2010

PLEASE VOTE!


Regis & Kelly are having this contest right now and Lyla is one of their finalists!!
I'm so excited about this!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR HER!!!!!

I know I have been asking everyone to vote for her in the past (Yo Gabba Gabba Contest) but this is serious stuff!

Her video actually played during the show today and Regis & Kelly were trying to do the spoon trick themselves! So exciting!

Ok, so here is what you do! Voting only takes place today, so you must vote!!

  1. Click on the link: http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/wildandwacky/vote.html
  2. Register for the site (it only takes a second people)
  3. There are 2 categories. She is on the 2nd one called "Talented Tots". You must vote for a random act in the 1st category to get to hers. Once you do that her category will show up and her video will be right there to vote under "Lyla Dempster, Philadelphia PA".
  4. If you have more than one email please keep voting or just make one up! haha
Please help her win her category! Once she does they might have voting again to select the ultimate winner, so you know I will be bugging you again!

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN VOTING OR WHO HAVE VOTED! PLEASE REPOST THIS ON YOUR BLOG, EMAIL, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, ANYTHING!!!

-Natalie aka. One Proud Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!