Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best.Cookie.Ever!

Here it is! I found it! This is by far the best cookie snack ever to be made!
I love it so much that one box is definitely not enough, especially how I "have" to share...

It is bite size which you think at first is good, but then you can't stop shoving them in your mouth! And if you're wondering, YES it does taste exactly like a s'more!

Me and the girls are snacking on it as I type and it's D-LISH! Go out and try it, you'll thank me later. Or not because you won't put the box down!

Ok, gotta go cause the girls are hoggin' the box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!