Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Celebrate Dora's Birthday at Walmart!

Walmart - Save Money. Live Better.
Come celebrate Dora's Birthday at Walmart
with FREE cupcakes and photo cards!

When: Saturday, August 14th, 11am to 4pm
Where: Participating toy departments at Walmart Supercenters with bakeries

(Bring in your favorite photo digital or physical, to create your FREE 5x7 photo card at Walmart Photo Center)

*CLICK HERE to find an event near you*

Be sure to tune in to Nickelodeon on Sunday, August 15th at 8pm to see Dora's Big Birthday Adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!