Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Truckin' Around




Ok, so it's been forever since I've posted anything on here about myself. I've just been super busy! But things are finally easing down so I will be posting a lot more!

In the meantime, I thought it would be funny to post a short vlog on me driving a tow truck! An 11 ton flat bed to be exact! Yup, little me driving a huge truck! Very funny!

I actually had a lot of fun and I'm thinking about doing a lot more of these vlog things...

What should my next one be on?? Any suggestions? What would you like to see me do? ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!