Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Iron Cupcake Challenge


Ok, it's that time again where bakers and cupcake lovers will come together for a very worthy cause and a goal to raise funds and awareness for the Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis Foundation. Bakers will compete in this challenge to see who will hold the title of Iron Cupcake Challenge Champion!


Kati's Kupcakes will once again host this great event. This month's event will be CANDY themed and they will be presented to several judges to decide who will be the next champion. Bring all of your friends and family to participate in this wonderful event with a great cause.


**Don't forget your appetite, because onlookers get FREE samples of all of the cupcakes and also bid on the auction items!!**


I'm SUPER excited to attend and judge my first Iron Cupcake Challenge. That's right! I'm one of the judges!! That means that I just HAVE to try every single cupcake, it's part of my job. They're forcing me!! ;o)


The event takes place TONIGHT @:


PLACE:

The Pop Shop (Famously featured of the FoodNetworks "Thrown Down with Bobby Flay" for their amazing grill cheeses).

729 Haddon Avenue

Collingswood, NJ


TIME:

6:00pm - 8:00pm


For more information click here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!