Friday, June 25, 2010

PrintArtKids: Review


By now, you should know how much Lyla enjoys coloring, drawing, anything that has to do with art! Kalina will soon be following her big sister's footsteps. It's only a matter of time before their artwork takes over the house! My fridge is only so big and therefore I can only hang so many drawings...

If you're having this same issue that you do not know what to do with your kid's artwork, then I have a great idea for you!


I came across this company called PrintArtKids. They are not a franchise and is solely owned and operated by a mom, who was inspired by the multitudes of artwork created by her kids. PrintArtKids uses this artwork to enhance and bring cheerfulness to our lives! I think that is great! As a mom, I can totally relate and I think it's awesome that Abbe had the creative idea to start up this company.

will transform your kid’s vibrant flower painting into Notepads, handy for writing notes to teachers or for making to-do lists. The favorite Christmas ornament that your son made in 3rd grade can be made into this year’s Holiday Card. Your daughter’s finger painting from kindergarten can become a one-of-a-kind Note Card. Imagine the excitement and pride your children will feel when seeing their artwork celebrated and enjoyed by family and friends!
In addition to superior print quality, PrintArtKids offers unmatched Personal Service and Attention to Details!! Abbe reviews and inspects every single order! You can't ask for better customer service than that.




By ordering from PrintArtKids, you support an independently owned and operated mom-owned business. As a way to "give back to the community", PrintArtKids frequently sponsors school and community fundraising events.

I got a chance to take a peek into some of the samples that they offer and the quality is superb. I can tell you first hand that their products are really cute. I think this is a great idea to turn your children's artwork into something very useful and unique, instead of just keeping them boxed away forever. It also makes for a great gift! I'm already gathering up my ideas and getting Lyla's artwork together for upcoming events that we have.

So go to PrintArtKids and check out what they have and start recycling your photos and artwork by turning them into useful things and great gifts for everyone!

You can also find them HERE on Facebook!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!