Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up

Sorry I have been M.I.A. but I've been overwhelmed by a very busy schedule! I didn't even have time to think this past week therefore not having time to keep up with anything on here! But here goes:

  1. My parents celebrated their 27th Wedding Anniversary last week! Wow, I hope I can mirror them in such a great marriage...
  2. Kalina is now saying Dada, Lala (for Lyla) & imitates a monster. Um, can I get a Mama??
  3. Lyla now MUST fall asleep on the couch while watching tv. She is so her father!
  4. I am so excited that our trip to Brazil is finally booked! Is it December yet??
  5. If my GPS could curse me out, it would, because I never listen to "her".
  6. Really contemplating whether or not I should join in on this Twilight phenomenon.
  7. My diet consists of sugar candy (preferably sour ones) and soda. There! My secret is out for losing my baby weight.
  8. I think stuffed animals are slowly taking over our house.
  9. I really want to own a chicken and a duck, just waiting to have a bigger back yard.
  10. I'm skipping number 10 cause I feel like it....NEXT!
  11. I can't for our little getaway this weekend! It's a must NEED!
  12. The one thing I hate about dying my hair a different color is ROOTS!
  13. Has anyone seen my house? It's hiding somewhere beyond the clutter!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!