- Really need to stop snacking... I think it's catching up with me!
- I went through soda withdraw so bad that I drank root beer.
- At times, I wish I was a little kid again...
- I hate the sound of construction, mowing the lawn, heck any loud noise now-a-days bother me! I must be getting old.
- LOVE doing Yo Gabba Gabba Dancey Dances in the shower with Lyla!
- I really do not deserve a phone for what I put it through.
- I must step on a SHARP & POINTY toy at least TWICE a day!
- My husband told me not to throw any trash in the bathroom trash, it's just for show. (Insert confusion here)
- Sad that very soon I will no longer have babies in the house, my girls are getting too big! (But not sad enough to have another one hehe)
- I want my dogs to eat my math homework!!
- I'm not a wall on Facebook, I did not ask for your comment...
- REALLY dislike people who complain about everything!
- Who invented glitter? Seriously?
- I could've spent every penny I have at the Crayola Store!
- I love how Kalina is crawling! Lyla never did so this is new to me!
- It's really annoying when the ice cream or butter is hard.
- Some people update their Facebook/Twitter status waaaay too much. Just saying.
- The hubby and I actually enjoy doing family things together with our kids, unlike some parents we know..
- Is it me? Or was this weekly wrap up a little bitter? ;o)
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Weekly Wrap Up
Once again, late with this. Story of my life...
- ▼ June (9)