With a busy schedule like mine between juggling kids, work, school, errands, home, etc. I bet you wonder how I can manage it all? I get asked at least once a day, how do you do it? How do you keep yourself organized?
My answer: BUBBLE PLANNER!
I'm a list maker! I love to make lists of things I need to do and need to get. If you're like me than you need to get yourself a Bubble Planner.
I have these 3 things to help me remember half of what needs to be done throughout my day! I have the:
- Bubbles for Busy Women- This has different sections for calendars, birthday keepers, address book, family goals, intellectual goals, social goals, health goals, economic goals, spiritual goals, projects, task management and lists! YES, it has a little bit of everything that you need to write down in one little book!
- Homework Helper: This has 3 sections. One is a calendar. Two is the Homework Keeper, which helps you to keep track of assignments and projects that are due and what is required for them. And finally, it has an Idea Explorer sections, which helps you to gather your ideas for a certain project or essay paper.
- Grocery List: This is pretty self-explanatory. Who doesn't make a grocery list when they go to the supermarket? But this one is so much more organized and you won't be all over the place once you're at the store.
I have found all 3 of these items to be so helpful to keep me organized. I feel lost without my Bubble Planner because I have numerous lists and important appointments in there. Because my kids are not school aged yet but I am (LOL) I use the Homework Helper for me. I used to have my assignments all over the place and not remember what was due and when it was due. This helped me to keep track of all my homework and tests and not miss a thing! And of course, the grocery list has helped us to just jot down what we need and check off on our list as we go.
This is great for any busy person out there, especially us parents! That is why Bubble Planner and I decided to team up and give one of you a chance to win ALL 3 items, a total value of almost $40!
One winner will be selected at random for a chance to win (1) Bubble Planner Busy for Women, (1) Homework Helper and (1) Grocery List.
Here is how to enter:
Mandatory entries (make sure to include your name & email address in the comment):
- Follow my blog on Google Friends Connect
- Like "my *MOM*ents" on Facebook
- Follow "my *MOM*ents" AND "Bubble Planner" on Twitter
- Refer at least 10 friends
- Share this post on Facebook (make sure to tag with @my *MOM*ents)
- Tweet about this post (make sure to tag with @myMOMentss)
- Share this giveaway on your blog (make sure to include your site on your comment)
I will be using a random generator to pick the winner. So leave a comment for each entry that you do for more chances to win!
Contest will end on Wednesday, June 23rd at 11:59 pm.(est) One random winner will be chosen and announced on Thursday, June 24th!
Thank you to Bubble Planner for providing me with the opportunity to review these products and for the prizes for this giveaway! Make sure you check out their website for other great products!