Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Canvas4Life: Review

PERFECT FATHER'S DAY GIFT ALERT!!

Are you looking for that one special Father's Day gift?? Well, look no more! I have the perfect gift for that special "Dada"!

Canvas4Life is an exciting and innovative company that uses the very latest in technology. They are committed to being the industry leader and are always looking for new developments such as their unique simulation software.




Take a look at the canvas I ordered of my girls for the hubby!! I'm so in love with it that I can't stop looking at it. I ordered a 30 x 20 in black & white. There hasn't been one person that took a look at it and did not love it as well!

Ordering from Canvas4Life was so easy! All you do is upload your photo and start building your canvas. There are so many different sizes and styles to choose from. Once it's complete, they have an awesome "Room Viewer". I thought this was the coolest thing and it definitely helped me decide what size and shape to pick it from. You can select a type of setting that you are planning to hang your picture such as over the couch, or by a shelf, etc. You can also select different color walls to get the right perspective of your canvas.

Did I mention that it's FREE SHIPPING!!! You can't beat that. I received my canvas in no time! It was very well packaged. I was very impressed by everything. You know how sometimes those "delivery" people ignore the FRAGILE sticker on your package... well, no worries with this one because nothing was getting through it!

I'm mostly amazed by the quality of their work. It is superior quality! At first I was a little worried that due to the size I had selected, the quality wouldn't be so great. But Canvas4Life definitely surpassed my worries. I even had one professional photographer look at it and he too was amazed by the quality and said he wouldn't change a thing. It was perfect.

I obviously had to give John one of his Father's Day presents early because he would see this and plus, I couldn't wait until this weekend to give it to him. I was too excited about it and couldn't wait to hang it up! First impression = WOW! He LOOOOOVES it!

So stop wondering what you're getting that special DAD and go to Canvas4Life! Turn that special moment of your life into a canvas!

Special thanks to everyone at Canvas4Life for the wonderful customer service and for sending me an awesome canvas!

-Natalie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! We get so many compliments on it since we hung it up on our dining room wall.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!