Wednesday, October 13, 2010

To My Mama

This is the cutest song ever! I want to dedicate this song to all of the mamas out there, especially mine!! I love you so much and you're my inspiration for everything! I hope one day Lyla & Kalina will have the relationship I have with my mom today. We're best friends, we talk on the phone at least 5 times a day! It's sad that because I didn't have a boy, I won't have a "mama" dance at their weddings while John will have 2!! I think it's totally ok for them to do a father/daughter dance followed by a mother/daughter dance ;o)

Keep up the good work to all the moms out there! And a special thank you to my mama for everything she has done and continues on doing...

I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Philadelphia
I'm a stay at home mom to 2 beautiful girls, Lyla and Kalina. In this blog I just want to share with you my everyday, precious moments as a Mom. I also want to provide you with reviews and giveaways!